New & Improved DIY Composite Veneers!
Everything you need for the perfect smile. This high quality composite will fix gaps and chips for long term bonding. Our bonding kit can be paired with the “Teeth & Veneer Saver” for maximum longevity.
- Dental Composite Set
- Dental Tools
- Dental Curing Lamp
- All Purpose Drill
- Dental Eye Protection
How to get a perfect smile?
1. Use cotton balls to protect gums.
2. Wipe Tooth Surface and it is clean and dry.
3. Screw tip on etch and apply thin layer on tooth surface. Always rinse tooth immediately if it contacts gums.
4. Leave etch on for 30 seconds and rinse off with a light stream of water and dry with air on it.
5. Prime tooth with sealant to product the tooth underneath and blow warm air on it.
6. Use a small piece of composite from the syringe, roll in a ball and flatten it with your fingers until paper thin.
7. Carved desired shape with dental tools. Work on one tooth at a time, rather than covering all teeth at once.
8. Put on glasses to protect eyes, cure teeth for 30 seconds under the lamp.
9. Make sure there is a space between each tooth. You can add more composite and cure to your liking.
10. You can drill your teeth down to ensure the service is smooth similar to acrylic on nails!